Demo Kit Policy
STOLT aims to provide its Reseller/Customer (“Partners”) with demo kits of its products to win orders. These demo kits are provided to prospective Partners/Customers to evaluate and test before deciding to buy the STOLT brand of products.
Who all can get Demo kits from STOLT?
STOLT Demo Kits are available and given only to the registered Partners of STOLT both Authorised and Metal Partners.
How to get Demo Kits?
These demo kits can be collected from STOLT Registered office and factory, on all working days (Monday thru Friday) and between 10.30am and 6.30pm at below given address:
STOLT India Pvt. Ltd.
Hosur Main Road,
Bengaluru - 560068
Contact - Stores Manager
Terms and conditions for getting demo kits:
- This policy covers the STOLT demo kit which includes all products in the kit and which is provided to Partners.
- These demo kits will be given to Partners for a period not to exceed 7 days unless agreed by STOLT in writing.
- Partners should confirm the availability of demo kits from STOLT account managers or business consultants before collecting.
- Partners have to return the demo kits within 7 days to the factory and receive acknowledgment for the same.
- In the event that after 7 days from the date of acceptance of the Demo Kit by the Partner, the Partner has not returned the demo kit, STOLT shall invoice the Partner for the demo kit and the Partner agrees to pay STOLT the reseller price list rate of the demo kit.
- Partners acknowledges and agrees that Partners accepts full responsibility for the demo kit, including its use in accordance with any operation instructions provided by STOLT.
For any further clarification call your account manager or call on 97 437 11011